Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

My Easter holiday recount.

On Sunday i went to church and what we had to do was dance  and do a play we went last when church was finished we went home then we had to go  and buy food me and my brother Aj had McDonald while my my two brother,mum and dad had a plate full of food like chicken.After that we had to go to the hospitals because my brother had chicken pox so we went to the city to the emergency we when to the children one the doctor looked at him and gave my mum a form to fill in the details we waiter and waiter we felt tired then the doctor came and turned on the TV it had movies so me and Aj watched TV i went to my car to get food i told my dad to come and he did we went inside and then saw lots of people we went to the room that my mum was in the doctor came and gave the from of Aj's cream for his face and bum.The we had to go home we had to drive for a very long time when we got home we watched a movie called Percy Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment