Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 4 - Activity 3 - Picture Perfect - Week 2


What I can see is a lady posing on a building. The background looks like a village. She must have been feeling scared as the building might have been tall. I can see that the background has a lot of boats. I think she is in Australia because there is an national boat day. It looks like she might fall back. The village looks very old. I notices that there is a bridge in the background and it looks like the Gladesville Bridge. I researched and I found out that National boat day is to encourage Australians to celebrate boats. I can see lots of trees that it looks like a forest.

This week I needed to choose one of the following three selfies. From left to right.then I needed to write a short story about what I thought was happening in the picture. I also needed to inculcated where they were at and needed to write it in 8 to 10 sentences for full points.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Angela, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm glad to see that you have already begun completing and posting activities. Well done!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this particular selfie. It looks like she is in a really beautiful place. I'm not sure I would risk my life standing up there just for a selfie. That seems a little crazy to me!

    I am really impressed that you have done some extra research to find out just where she might be. Well done!

    Have you ever been to Australia? Would you like to go?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Angela,
    That's great you have started on the summer learning journey. Would you take a selfie that high for a million dollars? I think next time you need to say how you would feel if you were standing that high.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela! It's great to see you are soon going to be moving into week 3. I like your detail put into the description of what you think is going on in the photo. Keep it up and good luck on the rest of your Journey, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela,
    I really like your explanation. It really is touching. I think you are doing a great start of to the Summer Learning Journey. Why did you choose this photo. Keep up the great work!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela!
    I like your story that you wrote for your Activity. It has a lot of detail. I also did this photo. I wrote a huge story. How long did it take you to write this story?
    Keep the great work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Angela,

    What an amazing blog post from you. Your story sounds very interesting. I enjoyed every apart of it, especially the strong words that you used to describe this photo. I did this activity too and I chose the same image, because I thought that it was easier for me.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Angela,
    Thanks for completing this task and thanks a lot for sharing your advice and the information you have done also thanks for sharing what you think the picture is about. I have enjoyed every blog post you have done. I like how you add the picture so the global audience can see what you are talking about.

    How would you feel if she fell down?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete