Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Types of Clock


This week was our first Lesson for clocks with Mrs Ferguson. I have made a DLO that shows different clocks. We did so we can learn about the different clock and pick which design for the clock that I was making. I am making an Character Clock. The design is Mickey Mouse. We have also created a google doc with some question to help us think about the design we are going to make and how we are going to make it. I am making mine for my dad as he is a hard worker.

Design Brief

What

What type of shape are you going to design? Mickey Mouse
What type of clock do you need?Character Clock
What material to use? Wood

Who

Who are you going to design a clock for? My Dad

Where

Where are you going to use the clock? Use it in the living room


Why

Why do you need a clock? To tell the time
Why are you giving the clock to this person? I am giving it to my dad because he works a lot so we can afford experience things.

How

How is the clock going to be made?We are going to use a laser wood cutter machine to cut out my design.
How is the clock going to be designed? I am going to paint it into mickey mouse

How long will it take to make? Maybe 3 weeks or 5 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment