Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Time table Challenge

This maths game that I have created helps you practice your 6,7,8 times table which we should all consider practicing. If you get the correct answer then you will see that I have created a maths icon moving using a gif maker. If you get the wrong answer then there is two buttons, the first one is provided for you to try again and the second one is linked to a video that can help you practice your time table using your fingers. There is also a home button if you wanted to try another time tables. Creating this game really challenge me to think of the wrong answer and the right answer. Thinking about my layout and theme was important so it was clear to see what I included. Also thinking about my font and the size of my equations and answer were important so people could read what was on each slide. First we would plan out the layout for our games and the questions we were going to include in our maths book. Then we would start to create our games using google presentation. At the end of my game I have a link that leads you to a from where you can leave feedback.This was a really interesting task as we all got to use our digital drawing skills.Overall I was really happen how my game turned out because all the positive feedback was given to help me improve. Thank you

8 comments:

  1. Greetings Angela.

    Your Times table maths game is really creative and fun to play! I like the cute little monster drawing and gifs you have added in your game. I am also glad you thought about how the layout and design should be so it is easy for people to read and play. What was the hardest bit when it came to creating your game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nyjah
      Thank you so much Nyjah for the feedback. I think the hardest part about creating my game was the linking as I always got confused.

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela
    I really enjoyed playing your game your icon is really cool and all the colors and font go really well together. My favorite part about your game was you could back to the home page to do another site of time tables. Great job and Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Avalon
      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Hi Angela,
    I liked the way you have done your math's game and how it is presented and I also liked the way you have added different numbers to multiply. Another thing I liked was the way you made your gif because its clear that I got it right or wrong.
    And a question I have is why did you want to do multiplication?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Haylee
      Thank you for the comment.I wanted to do multiplication because I think that could help people as we all need to practice it.

      Delete
  4. HI Angela
    I liked the way you had done the layout for your maths game it was a really cool idea. Why did you choose to do your animated character as a one eyed monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra
      Thank you for the comment
      The reason why I picked him to have one eye was because I knew that everyone else would have too eyes and because it would look cute.

      Delete