Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Student Led Conference

This week we had our Student Led Conference. Student Led Conference is a Conference led by student. This lets them show there parents or caregivers what they have achieved so far and the learning they have been doing for the past half a term.I came with my mom Sina. What I did first was I introduced her to my teacher Mrs Anderson. Then I went to show her around my class. We first looked at the agent of change. I told her that we created these to help set goals for the year. Then I showed her the rest of the class. We then went to the TV so I could show her my learning Journey. After show her my reading,writing,math and inquiry I showed her my blog and asked if she could leave a comment. My moms favorite part was my camp collage and my math partitioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment