Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Word webs

Today ruapehu group had to make a word wed we also played a game we split into two group we had five minutes to read and to find the meaning then he gave us colorful sticks he gave us 5 then we had to pick some of the hard words and the meaning that we wrote then Mr Wong will see if it was true or false if it was true then he will say what colour to trade the team that gets 5 sticks in one colour wins i think it was a great game and think i can do better. My learning intention was called LI: to find the most important (main) idea in a text.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anglea

    I really like the way you have been working hard with this presentation. I can't believe you have created 52 slides! I have learnt a lot of new words like Gloomy and Reluctantly in many different ways. Keep up the amazing work Angela, and I am looking forward for some more!

    Victoria (LS2)

    ReplyDelete