Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

3D Shapes

L.I Explore and describe faces, edges, and corners of 2D and 3D objects Make, name and describe polygons and other plane shapes. I learnt how to make 3D Shapes and I learnt it by fining the Exact shape and by putting it next to me so that I kinda have the Idea of how to make my shape. I learnt it by getting the shape I want and by fining thew wooden block and then by putting it next to me and so that if I struggle I can look at the Block and get the Idea of how to make the Shape I also LEARNT HOW TO MAKE A 3D SHAPE.WHAT I HAD TO DO WAS I HAD TO PICK A SHAPE TO MAKE.I PICKED RECTANGULAR PRISM.WHAT I HAD TO DO NEXT WAS I HAD TO CUT IT OUT.THEN I USE CELLAR TAPE TO TAPE IT IN PLACE.THEN I HAD MAKE A GOOGLE DRAW EXPLAINING HOW MANY FACES,VERTICALS AND EDGES.

No comments:

Post a Comment