Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

My Bage


This week I got a Bage as my Care Awards.The first activity was Rsearch on the song respect i learnt that This song was originally made by Aretha Franklin. This was published on 1967. Aretha is an American songwriter. She was born on 1946 on march the 25th at Tennessee United State. This song was about showing respect to others anywhere at any time. This song won a Grammy award. Aretha Franklin has been in all kinds of movies and has 5 siblings.Then I learnt how to create a Thank you letter for a teacher or a staff member. What I did was I made a goggle draw then I wrote a thank you letter for Mrs Anderson. I did this because she help me a lot in my learning. What I talked about was why I thanked her and why her. The hard parts was t find photos so people know her I added photos when she was teaching as well.The next activity was showing respect we had to take photos of showing respect.Then it was Life at PBS what I did was I put on some photos what we do at  Panmure Bridge school. I putted some photos that showed some of the class having fun of doing the programs the the school has gave. My favorite was Kiwi Can because they mostly talk about how to be kind and Respect,Positive attitude and Positive Relationships.And the Last one was Belonging to PBS we put on some photos what we do at  Panmure Bridge school. I putted some photos that showed some of the class having fun of doing the programs the the school has gave. My favorite was Kiwi Can because they mostly talk about how to be kind and Respect,Positive attitude and Positive Relationships.I am really happy that i got a bage and hopeful u will get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment