Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Tense


Tense

L.I.

Identify the tense
Use the correct tense in our writing

Tense tells us when something is happening or going on. There are three main tenses: past, present, and future.

Fill in the missing words.

Past Tense
Present Tense
Future Tense
did
do
will do
Forgot
forget
Will forget
broke
break
      Will break
tried
try
          will try
hoped
hoping
shall hope
rang
ring
will ring


wrote
write
will write
flew
fly
He will fly
Bullied
Bully
He will Bully people
go
going
I will go
spoke
speak
I will speak
read
readed
Will read
ate
eat
Will eat
cryed
cry
I will cry



I learnt the different tense.Tense tells us when something is happening or going on. There are three main tenses: past, present, and future.Past is something that has happen present is something that has happen right now and future is when it will happen.What I did was i had to fill in the missing word in the doc.We had to fill the box with the tense words.

No comments:

Post a Comment