Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

ReadTheory Progress


This week I was comparing my ReadTheory Progress. The first slide explains How many did I Read in February,June and November?February I read 13 books. I only read four books because I was new to the reading program. In July I read about 11 book I think that I read a lot but there could be more improved in my read. In November I read 4 books I am really disappointed because this is a program that can help my reading. I also explain the progress level.I have compared the grade levels that I have had over the past few months.February I was a Little happy because I got to grade 4 but I wanted to get to a higher level. In july I got to stage 6 I think I did well because I practise most of the month. In November I reached to level 8 I was really impressed about the progress I made over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment