Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Personification Writing

The morning shines upon my face and the thick glass protects my face from the roaring wind. People stare and people laugh but all I do is glare right back while they pass. Then all of a sudden I hear a ring by the door and someone puts their hand on my face. But I wonder if they ever use soap..I get shoved in a box then I peek through the whole and see the things I’ve never seen before. After days of being loved, things started to change. My hand tied in a not no longer able to undo and my feet begin to feel poor as I’m thrown in front of the door.  I see the Sun I see the night I see what goes by me whenever I am left alone. As I touched the brown muddy black puddle my holes give way for the brown water this makes me drown and I hope for a bath. My ripped holes make all the water come threw l am scared what to do. My hands aren’t tied l am being dragged through the black muddy water l can feel the rocky muddy ground as l went under for a second dive. Still waiting for that bath!The last thing I heard was the roaring wind across my face the last thing I knew was it was time to say goodbye and off to the bin I started to cry being all alone broke my heart but being unwanted tore my apart.


This week for writing we focused on Personification. Personification means giving a non - living object human qualities. For today's class we needed to find partner. Then we need to sit back to back and try and write a personification writing with out talking or looking at each other.We thought about personification and the 5 senses to help us write a shoes journey. My partner was Avalon we mange to write 11 sentences. It was hard because we couldn't communicate as we both did our own things.









No comments:

Post a Comment