Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

A want or need enterprise



This week for inquiry we did a research on enterprise and define what a want or need is about and added examples to it. I worked with Angela, Taheesha & I. We first needed to define what a want or a need was all about. After researching about it we added the definition to it and put 2 examples about a want or a need. On the other slides we had questions which were, how do we know or find out what other people want or need?, What is enterprise/an entrepreneur? that was the questions that we did for our DLO that needed to be answer. Our DLO is just based on enterprise and a want or a need. A need is when you need water, food, shelter, which are the most important things that could make a human being alive. A want is when I get older and I want to become a doctor or and artist since I enjoy art and helping people when I can. Sometimes something you want might not come true, and a need is something you really need in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment