Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Tech

Today was another session of Tech at Tamaki Collage. Today we were programming our Mbot to avoid objects using the sensors. Sensors means something that detects if something is in the way. Like us human our sensors are sight,smell,taste and feel. The program blocks we were using were Action,operators,events and control. On my first try I got it to avoid the bowl but then it fell over the table. This meant that I needed to put a stop. Once doing this I tried it again but i didn't work. So I removed it and tried the obstacle that Mrs Dunn had built using binders,box and flies. My Mbot did avoid the files but it kept bumming into the box. I went back to my computer and change so that is was less than instead of greater than. I really enjoed this weeks lesson and hope to do something more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment