Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Tesselation


This week for math we were looking at Tessellation.  Tessellation is an arrangement of shapes closely fitted together, especially of polygons in a repeated pattern without gaps or overlapping. This is my Tessellation. I have thought about my colours to show my pattern in a certain way. I have picked the Crossed liked shape in order to make my pattern. The aim was to cover as much of the white squares as possible. Doing this I noticed that I picked a small shape which was harder because the smaller my shape was the more I need to think about where I could place it. But if I picked a Wider shape if would pretty much cover most of the white squares. The colours I used was dark magenta 1,2 and 3. Next time I think I would use more brighter colours and a wider shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment