Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Summer learning journey Activity 9 week one

2 things they like to do
Mum:Shop and Cook
Dad:Fixing Cars and Builds things
Older Brother:Go to the pools and east Fish and chips

2 fun facts about them
Mum:She has 7 sister and is good at netball
Dad:He wachts people fix cars on you tube and like to play vollyeball
Older brother:He is good at basketball and can cook

I learnt some facts about people in my family that are closet to me.What we had to do was we had to write facts about the people that are closet to me.I picked my Mum,Dad and my older brother.I didn't know that my brother could cook so it was cool asking them some new things they could do.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela,
    How nice that you have manage to find out and learn new information about your family!!! Now, you can ask your brother to teach you how to cook or even perhaps give your mum a day off on her birthday and cook dinner for the family. :0) It is funny how we can be so close to our family but still didn't know everything about them, I found this very amusing!
    For the future consider to add a picture of your family doing what they like as this would support your text and create a visual impact to your post. You did a good job in here Angela!

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete