Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

Summer Learning Jouney Week 4 Activity 12

What i had to do was i had to Think of a favourite song. Share the name of the song, the name of the person who wrote the song and the lyrics from the song on your blog. You must type the lyrics not cut and paste them in order to earn full points for the activity.

Hallelujah

I heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth The minor fall and the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah4x

Your faith was strong but you needed proof,you saw her bathing on the roof her beauty and the moon light overthrew ya she tied you til the kichten chair and from her lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah4x

Baby i been there before I have seen this room, and i have walked this floor I used to live a alone before i knew ya,And I've seen your flag on the marble arch and loves is not a victory march and it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah4x

There was a time when you let me know What's really going on below But now you never show that to me, do you? But remember when I moved in you And the holy dove was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah 

Hallelujah4x

Maybe there's a God above All I've ever learned from love Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you And it's not a cry that you hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah 

Hallelujah [x13]

No comments:

Post a Comment