Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Making Connections

Making Connections


L.I. Make connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched
that is like this is...
Something I know
about that is like this is...
My reaction
to this story is...
I have read something
like this and it
is called the City of atlantic.

Something I know is that a lemur is a
primate animal
from madagascar.

I have a connection to
this story
because lemurs and my brothers
are also hairy
This week I was Making connection using a book called The mystery of the kalonoro.This story is about 2 kids named Carla,Rob and there dad are in Madagascan jungle.When their tools star to diappear,Rob decides to set a trap.Do you think a Kalonoro is real?The next thing I did was I filled in the template

No comments:

Post a Comment