Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Lovely Person

Nice Work


List 5 Words that also mean Nice:
  • Kind
  • Pleasant
  • Enjoyable
  • Helpful
  • Polite


The Choices is As long as a string-What literary devices
have been used?An expression or an unknown size of string


What Is the Joke on the last line?
The joke is not to use the word nice but the kids have


Word:Lovely


Never Use the word Lovely our teacher said.
It doesn't Mean a thing!
Try… adorable,nice,sweet,
Neat,graceful,pretty,
Pleasant,lovesome and enchanting
The choice is as long as a string
But please never use the word Lovely,
It just doesn't mean a thing


(She’s Lovely our teacher)

This week for writing we have been working on writing poems using synonyms. What I have done is Chosen a word to write my poem. My poem is about not saying the word lovely. In my poem I added synonyms that mean the same word as Lovely. At the end of my Poem I have added some ryhming words that sound like Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment