Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Day 1 - Activity 1 - Togs or Trackies - Week 3


This year I needed to think about what time of year you think is best for tourists for come and visit and list three things what they could do in New Zealand. I think they should come in the summer times because the activity are cool. You could go to Waitematā Harbour to sail on the water. You could vist the sky tower and learn about it self and other towers. You could go to the museum to learn about New Zealand history.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angela!
    I'm in agreement with you, Summer is definitely the best time for tourists. Auckland just looks so much better in the Summer and the beaches and forests sparkle. Can you think of things that are better to do in the Winter here?

    Keep up the amazing blogging, I'm really impressed!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela! Summer does sounds like a good season for tourists to come visit with how you put it. It would be great for them to get near water with the hot sun. What would be the first thing you would want to visit if you were a tourists coming to New Zealand? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Angela,
    Me too I think they should come in summer
    . My favorite things to do would be go on my bike and go to Rainbow end. Remember next time to attribute your images!

    Keep it up Angela!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Angela,
    I am a year 8 student from Tamaki Primary! I love how you explained what you can do with your family if they come in Summer!

    I agree when you say they should come in the summer, but I also think they should come in the Spring because it is not too hot or too cold!

    Keep up the great work!
    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete