Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis

 

I have created a DLO about my blog post analysis. My DLO that shows my goal, a graph of my total blog posts and an explanation that analyses my blogging. This is a graph that shows how much blogging I have done over the past few years with my chromebook. I first wrote why there was a graph. Then I wrote my highest and lowest blog post totals for each month for each year. Something I found interesting was looking at the blogging that I have done this year and last year. I would say there is a significant amount of change in my blog posts over the past few years.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Angela! I see you have set yourself a real challenge with your blog post goal. Knowing the average amount of blog posts you will need to do each week will really help keep you on track towards reaching your 500 posts :)

    ReplyDelete