Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Tech

Tech at Tamaki College was great. Mrs Ferguson group have starred planing some Design Ideas for there digital clocks. What we did first was we looked up some design so we could sketch it.  I was making this clock for my dad. After we sketch it we needed to Colour it with either Felt tips,Chalk pastels,Oil pastels and Colour Pencils. For my first design I did a Samoan clock with normal numbers and I was coloring it with Chalk pastels. For my second design I did an Homer with blocked numbers and I used felt tips to colour it. For my third design I did a Mickey mouse and I used Roman Numbers I colour it with Oil pastel. For my last design I had not enough time and it was supposed colored with colour pencils. This was really fun as it had same Art Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment