Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tech





This is a photo of some art that we have done today.The skills that I learnt in this lesson was shading,using oil pastel and soft pastel as well as learning how to trace without an window.The first thing that I needed to do was trace an apple template that Mrs Ferguson gave us. Then we used oil paste. The colours we used were red,orange,yellow,brown,purple and green. We needed to colours down in a curved way so it would look like a round apple because apple are not flat. We used paper towers to bled all the colours. We then used soft pastels. I have to say the soft pastels were hard to use because they only applied a little bit of colour so I needed to go over twice to get the red apple colour. We needed to scrape the soft pastels with scissors into powder. Then we could apply it on our apple using a cotton tip.I really like the way that my apple turned out and the blending. This was really fun and I hope to do this in my spare time or teach people about a skill I have learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment