Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Care award/Colours/Confident


This week I have created a DLO about colours. I have done this with my teacher. I have explained the different types of colours and a word that I and my teacher have learnt about. Me and Mrs Anderson have found out that Analogous means something that is next to each other or something that is nears each other. For example, if you were going to colour something and you wanted to blend it would to best to pick the colours that are next to each other. I have also talked about the primary colours and secondary colours. Primary Colours are colours that you can mix to make other colours as well as being known as the first colours. Prime means first for example Optimus prime he was the first robot. Prime also can mean important. The primary colours and Red, Yellow and Blue and Secondary Colours are the second colours. Because the primary colours are the colour that makes the secondary colours. The Secondary colours are Orange, Purple and Green. If you mix red and yellow you get orange if you mix red and blue you get purple and if you mix yellow and blue you get green.

No comments:

Post a Comment