Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Owned Book

The Owned Book

This girl was little she loved to read. Her name was Chloe.Once she was little all
she ever wanted to do was to read,  read and read. She was seven and owned a library there were lots of books.
She was thinking to herself what should I do with all of these books?
What book is she reading? I looked very close it was big and it was a book called wonder.
She wondered what she would do with herself because she doesn't go to school because of
all the reading they didn’t
find a preschool or school for her because of intelligence with reading. It got her up to bigger grades
that her mean parents left her at home.Once she was thinking about the poor people
what if she was smart and they weren’t. So after a couple of hours thinking she had an idea to don
ate some books all over the countries but of course she was still smart without them.



What I did was I wrote a story.In my group one person had to time the first was
5 minutes in the 5 minutes
we have to write in the 7 minutes we talked and in the 10 minute we fixed up any
mistakes.For the ten minutes I Draft my work and made sure my paragraphs were peel.
Peel means check your paragraphs.And Draft means Delete,Rearrange,Add,Fix,Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment