Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Digital-tech

Image result for scratch
Tech at Tamaki Collage was great. I am in Digital-tech and Mrs Anderson is our teacher for this. What we did first was finish off our Response document. Today Mrs Anderson was not here as she was gone to the hui to present pretension. Now I am working on my animation on scratch animation. My animation needs to be about the neighbor hood. I need to think about the Backdrop,Sprite and Story idea. My focus was the scripts. After we did our animation the man that was looking after us showed us a video of a program that tamaki runs. The program can help with carers like military. Today was our last session and next week we will change groups. I am really sad because learning how to do animation was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment