Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

5-7-10

The Tunnel


The wind blows like a roaring tiger.
Then the trees sway  like an elephant's trunk.
I see green things like grass,broken trees and leaves.
The branches were stiff as a rock and the tunnel was black like the stormy cloud.
I was thinking where will this lead me?.
As I walked through the tunnel I heard crackling noises from the leaves.
It was like crunching cereal. The rocks were old and covered in black and green grass.
It was a dark and gloomy night when thunder struck through the tunnel.
The thunder was booming like a earthquake and the clouds were black as a hole.
I said to myself “Will I survive or Will I die.”

This week I did a 5-7-10 writing. We had 5 minutes of writing,7 minutes of talking about the writing and 10 minutes for drafting our writing. We needed to writing and describe the image that Mrs. Kiripatrcik gave us. The story is about the Tunnel and the different things that happen around it and things that move around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment