Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

The Best Day of My Life

This week we were working on a Key Into Evaluation activity what we needed to do was write our best day ever. The Best Day of My Life was going to a resort in Samoa called saletoga. My Papa booked us 2 houses to stay in each house cost 400 a night luckily we were staying for one night so the money we needed to pay was 800. The first thing we need to do was unpack then we changed into our swimming clothes and went swimming in the pools. Ather a lot of swims it was getting dark and we needed to get change after we got changed we went to the restaurant to order some food I got my cousin to order me some food and bring it to me because I needed to stay at the house to look after my mom that got sick from the salt water. Then we went back to our houses 1 house was for the girls and the other was for the boys. I stayed up just in case my mom needed water or something to drink. The next day we left I really hope I get to come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment