Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Formal and Informal

Postcard-


Letter-Dear Mrs Kirkpatrick,
Good Morning Mrs. Kirkpatrick how was your holiday? Mine was great and special because I went to meet my cousin that I haven’t met since I was 5. My Cousin's name is Lisa and she was traveling from Hong Chong China towards Auckland to go on a trip to Wellington. We picked her up at the Auckland Airport and then we settled down at home.

This was exciting to spend time with her. She first showed me some things from Hong Kong that she came with,it was a Sandalwood Fan, A 2018 dog tote bag to put her Computer and iPad and Fortune cookies. I got to try one and it was great. I really like how you can hunt for your Fortune. When I told Lisa about the bubble tea she said that it was most popular in China and that they sell Bubble Tea Kits.

The Secondly thing we did was an ultimate musically. Musical.ly is an app for video creation and lets your go live to broadcast. The first prototype was released in April 2014, and the official version was launched in August of that year. Next, we had dinner for dinner we had rice and dumplings this was Lisa favorite because it was apart of her culture. The next day we had to get her packed up so she can leave for Wellington I took a picture before she transmitted I was down that she had to go but my dad said that she would come back. What was your favorite part of spending time with your special people?


Sincerely,Angela Afamasaga

Email-


This week I was Creating three writing pieces about Informal and Formal. Formal was a letter to Mrs. Kirpatrick, Informal was for my friend's on Gmail and both Formal and Informal were for grandparents. Formal I thought about using the right punctuation and Vocab. For Informal I thought about the Detail and for grandparents, it was the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment