Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Scale Drawings

Last week we were learning how to do scale drawings. I have picked Snoopy from the Peanuts movie. Something hard I found was the nose and something that was the best about the drawing was the legs because it really looked like the picture. I have picked Snoopy because it is a nice simple design. We first needed to find an image and then add a gird. We needed to make sure that the grid squares were 1cm. Next, we grabbed an A3 paper to add a grid but we needed to enlarge our grid so that our art when we draw the design it is enlarge. Thirdly we needed to draw our design what I did to make this neat was a focus on one box at a time. The Scale Factor was 2. Next, we needed to add color for Snoopy I only needed black and white. Lastly, we made a label and then stuck it on cardboard paper. I really like how my on looked  because my lines were straight. Next time I would choose a more harder design to improve my skills in this learning activity.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela
    I like you'r scale drawing. I see that that the enlargement looks just as the same as the original piece. Next time what picture would you like to draw ? Keep it up

    ReplyDelete