Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 2 - Activity 2 - Fabulous Ferns

Image result for sports teams that has fernsImage result for silver ferns netball uniform
Image result for all blacks uniform
This week I needed to blog and list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why. I like the Sliver Fern uniform because the colors suit and the design is different form other netball teams and that the have inculed the sliver fern.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Angela,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. I love the images so much. It's good to see that you've completed another SLJ activity. I chose exactly the same teams as you, which was the netball, football, and rugby team. It's good to hear that your favourite is the netball team one. My one would be the All Blacks one. Do your siblings agree with you?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angela,

    I have loved reading this blog post that you have written. I think that all of these uniforms are awesome! I think that my favourite one would also be the Silver Ferns netball team. Do you play netball?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete