Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 3 - Activity 1 - Fantastic Beasts

For this activity, I needed to watch this cool book trailer. Year 7 and Year 8 students in South Auckland, New Zealand helped to make it. Once I have watched the video, I needed to use my imagination and create my very own beast. What does my beast look, smell, feel, and sound like? My created beast looks like a werewolf that it smells like rotten fish it feels soft and it's voice sounds like thunder. I drawled this using google drive tools.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Angela

    Your beast really does sound fantastic. What name would you give a beast like this? I love the phrase you used ‘sounds like thunder’. I can just hear the wolf like creatures loud, echoing howl.

    What colour is your beast? I’d love to hear more about it.

    Can’t wait,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I am glad to see that your blogging more and more each day. I enjoyed reading about your beast, but I want to know more about it. Go on my blog and see what my one is like. Your werewolf looks great. What is it's name? What does it like to eat?

    Keep it Up!

    ReplyDelete