Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 3 - Activity 3 - The WWF: World Wildlife Fund

1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save?

Saima Ringed seal

2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal?
They are create snow banks show that the pups can grow
3) What, if any, success they have had protecting the animal?

The pups will be more safer away for dangerous animals 

This week I needed to watch a video about WWF also known as World Wildlife Fund. After I watched the video I needed to answer some questions. In 1961, a number of people came together to start an organisation called the World Wildlife Fund (WWF). The main goal of this organisation was/is to protect life on earth. Hundreds of WWF staff work in countries all over the world trying to protect our planet and the animals who live here. To learn more about their amazing work, click on one of the two video links below.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I am glad to see that your posting a lot online. I have completed this task to, but I chose talk about the Tigers ad. Reading this helped me understand what you were talking about. By the looks of all of this information it tells me that you understand too. I enjoyed reading this. Tell me more.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Angela,

    Did you enjoy learning about how the volunteers were helping the Saimaa Ringed seals? I think the volunteers are amazing for giving up their time to help the seals. If you had the chance to work for the WWF which animal would you like to be able to help? I would want to help out Sea Turtles in the Coral Triangle, which an area of water between three countries in Southeast Asia.

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela,
    Thanks for completing this task and thanks a lot for sharing your advice and the information you have done. I have enjoyed every blog post you have done. I really like how you wrote your answers. The video you picked is great. I choose the same as well. I also like how you wrote a positive answer.

    How did you feel when watching the video?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete