Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 1 - Activity 2 - North and South

Image result for panmure
What is special about my town? The special thing about my town is that we always have a positive adttuite and help others. We often have celebrations. Everyone joins in and we all have fun. The library is a magically place because it teaches you education an it has fun activity for you.
This week we needed to answer a Question. The Question was what us special about your town. I talked abut some things that go own in our town and why it is special. I have also a image of my town. My favorite part about my town is the mountain.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Angela

    Wow, have have completed so many activities already! It’s awesome to see you really enjoying the programme. My name is Izzy and I am one of the Manaiakalani team that gets to read your blog posts this summer.
    I also live in Auckland. Aren’t we lucky to live in such a vibrant and exciting city. What kind of things to you celebrate in your community? I live in Mt Roskill which is very diverse. There are always different celebrations happening. My favourite this year was Diwali. My whole community was full of beautiful, sparkly lights and the fireworks felt like they went on for days!

    It’s glad to hear that your like to go to your local library. Is this the community one or your school one? Or both? I agree that libraries are magical. What kind of fun activities does your library have?

    Can’t wait to read more from you.

    Keep up the great work!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Angela,

    Nice image that you've posted. It is good to hear that we always help each other with anything that is needed, because we do. This whole description is amazing. I loved it when you said the library is a magically place because it teaches you education an it has fun activity for you. You have used a lot of great adjectives.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete