Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Day 1 - Activty 2 - Week 2 - The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

lake-taupo

1. Brother - I would pick my brother Katopau because he really likes cycles and he can get some greats tips or even some advice.

2.  Dad - I would pick my dad because he is really enthusiastic when it comes to competencies.

3. Brother - I would like to pick my brother Faitele because he is very loud and confident so he would be a great supporter.

This week I needed to list three people that I would pick to have on my Lake Taupo Cycle Race support crew. I picked most of the boys in my family because they really enjoy these types of things. When I was doing this activity my dad told me that It is the largest lake in all of New Zealand it was really fascinating as I did not know this.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    I really like the reason to why you chose your 2 brothers and dad. This team would make an awesome team. Learning more things that you did not knwo about is really intersting to learn because it may help you through the way. Keep up the great work Angela!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela! You've listed some good people and why you would pick them to be in you're support team. Each person had their different perks that made them perfect for the subject. It's great that you found out some new information during this activity as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Angela,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your cycling race support crew. Your support crew sure sounds great. I think that you will be a confident and brave girl to do this. Your crew team is great, because everyone in your team can contribute and support you during these races.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Angela,

    How has your friday morning been so far? It is looking a bit grey and dull today in Auckland, but I imagine it will be like yesterday, sunny in the afternoon once the clouds burn off.

    You seem like you have such a supportive family, I am sure you would do so well with the Lake Taupo Cycle Race. Your family seems like they all bring something different to the table, for example your brother seems like he would give you great advice which would be helpful for strategies and your other brother would be awesome at motivating you!
    Have you ever been in a competition before? How did it go?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete