Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Day 1 - Activity 1 - Surfs Up - Week 2

For this activty I needed to talk about my favoutive thing to doing in the summer. What I like to do is swiming here is an image of me and my couzins enjoying a swim. We went to a resort in Samoa called saletoga. My Papa booked us 2 houses to stay in each house cost 400 a night luckily we were staying for one night so the money we needed to pay was 800. The first thing we needed to do was unpack.Then we changed into our swimming clothes and went swimming in the pools. After a lot of swims it was getting dark and we needed to get change. After we got changed we went to the restaurant to order some food I got my cousin to order me some food and bring it to me because I needed to stay at the house to look after my mom that got sick from the salt water. Then we went back to our houses 1 house was for the girls and the other was for the boys. I stayed up just in case my mom needed water or something to drink. The next day we all go packed and left our bags in the girls room and went to the restaurant to eat breakfest.After we packed our bag in the cars and went back home.

2 comments:


  1. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your favourite summer activity. My favourite summer activity is playing in the park. What an outstanding blog post from you, because of the image. It looks very clear and inspiring. I love it, because you described everything that happened. I have finished commenting on yours.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angela,

    You have put in so much detail into this blog post, I have really loved reading this! It looked like your family had so much fun in the pools and spending time in the sunshine.
    It is so unfortunate that your mum became ill from the sea salt, but i think it’s special that you looked after her. What did you have for breakfast? Sometimes these resorts have buffet breakfasts which include all kinds of fruit, pancakes and bacon!

    Don’t forget that you can get extra points by posting meaningful, thoughtful and positive comments on any other bloggers post! Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete