Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day 3 - Activity 1 - Night Owls - Week 2

This week I needed to tell others whether I was a night owl or a early riser. Then I asked the rest of my family what they would like to be. I would like to be a night owl because I always sleep late and wake up at 11:00 in the morning on weekends this means that an early riser is not for me because I am not a morning person and I don't wake up early. My 3 brothers would like to be a night owl because they always stay up at night and play games. I would call my parents early riser because they wake up really early to do me and my brothers lunchies. My dad wakes up at 5 : 30 to get ready for work and my mom wakes up at 6:00.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Night owl is a great name don't you think?. Wow you and your brothers are quie different to your parents. I am a early riser, I always get up at 6:00. Well keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    I love the image that you've posted, but remember to attribute it next time. I am a night owl, but I wake up early in the morning. I can tell that your a night owl. It is great to hear what your family members are. Did you enjoy this task? Yes/No? Why?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Angela, it's Billy here again from the Summer Learning Journey programme. Thank you for classifying the members of your family as either night owls or early risers. I think I am definitely a night owl because I often stay up late, probably too late, and certainly enjoy sleeping in on weekends. However, I have to get up early for work but that's not really a choice!

    If people who stay up late are called night owls then what animal should we call people who get up early?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete