Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 3 - Activity 2 - The Secretive Skink

Pro's
1. You can help animals
2. You can learn about different animals habitat
3. This can help you with other carres that are realated

Con's
1. You can get sick
2. You can get injurers form animal
3. Hard to take care


This week I needed to list three pros (good things) and three cons (bad things) about working as a DOC ranger. I would not like to be a DOC ranger because it seems very hard and that you can get sick which might lead to spending a lot of times off work or quiting. Would you like to be a DOC ranger.

3 comments:

  1. Malo E Lelei Angela,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. I love the pros and cons that you've listed. My favourite is This can help you with other careers that are related. That is true. Would your siblings love to be a DOC Ranger? Yes/No? Why?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia Ora Angela,

    Ka pai for crafting a list of pros and cons for being a DoC Ranger. I think most DoC Rangers make sure they take enough warm clothes when they go on bush hikes, to make sure they don’t get sick. I think it would be great to be a DoC Ranger because you get to be in an active job and you get the chance to explore our beautiful country!

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela,
    Thanks for completing this task and thanks a lot for sharing your advice and the information you have done. I have enjoyed every blog post you have done. What an awesome description. I really like how you choose to write everything on a blog post instead of a google draw. I also like how you wrote a simple blurb so everyone knows what you are talking about.

    If your favorite animal was in the DOC Ranger would you still work there?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete