Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 5 - Activity 2 - Living on the edge


Dear Dad I just went to tundra it was so cool. The mountains were really big. I met a friend along the way. It is a snowy owl. It's Scientific name is Bubo scandiacus. I met some other animals too. Tundra can get a little chilly and often gets hot too.  This week On my blog, I needed to write a letter to my best friend or a family member telling them about my trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I am glad to see that your posting activities on your blog. The image looks nice. I enjoyed reading your letter. It is really kind of you to write this letter to your Father. By the looks of it, it sounds like you had fun at the Tundra. If you were to choose to go with someone from the SLJ team who would it be?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angela,

    Great job on starting your letter with a formal greeting. Usually at the end of each letter we tend to use phrases such as bye, talk to you soon or 'from...' to let the reader know that the letter has come to an end.

    I like how you have talked about coming across a snowy owl as well as how cold the temperature was. Maybe you could've talked about the beautiful scenery in Tundra as well! Do you think you would like to bring your dad on your next trip to Tundra?

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete